Tundra Site Services, established in the early 1990's, has assisted clients by tackling the challenges associated with consistent supply of manpower in a booming economy. Typically our services provide prime contractors with the flexibility to effectively manage their manpower levels while retaining control of their projects.
Tundra Site Services will recruit to order, assist in training, logistics and expediting. We will communicate closely with your planners and key management personnel from initial contact to the completion of your project to ensure seamless delivery and administration of our manpower.
Our team's experience spans various sectors and work environments, and we are able to customize our product to meet your needs. We are members of Browz, Quadrem, and ISNetworld. Some clients include BHPBilliton, DeBeers Canada, Diavik Diamond Mines, Tli Cho Logistics, Nuna Logistics, International Cooling Tower and Transalta Utilities.
- Retain full control of your work staff levelling and costs
- Access a diverse, experienced, and highly skilled workforce
- We will expedite even the most complex pre-employment requirements
- On-call support available 24/7 to deal with after-hours emergencies
- Competitive pricing
- Proven track record working with both large multi-national companies, and local suppliers
- Custom solutions for your manpower needs, temporary, permanent, or temporary to permanent
Please feel free to contact one of our staffing specialists for details of our service and how it might be implemented within your organization.
Please click "submit a general application" or visit our "jobs" tab and apply to a job for which you are qualified. Contractors are also welcome to apply. Tell us how much work you need, and what type of work appeals to you. Stay flexible, maintain a great quality of life, and access exciting and rewarding opportunities.