Tundra Site Services is in search of an experienced Underground Mine Geologist to lead a small group of our client's team of workers. The qualified candidate will have a minimum of 2-5 years of verifiable experience working in a remote mining environment, and should carry or be willing to acquire a Level 2 NWT Supervisor's Certificate and First Aid. The ideal candidate will have underground drilling experience, as well as experience with project coordination, project planning and project support to drilling programs. This junior level supervisory job requires an educational in Geology or Engineering, including good attention to detail, record keeping, organizational skills and the ability to accept the responsibility of working and leading more junior workers.
· working schedule 2 weeks in, 2 weeks out, 12 hour/days
· full camp and meals provided, well established and comfortable camp environment
· transportation and travel time will be discussed at time of hire and will be incorporated to the agreement as required
· employees or sub-contractors welcome
· mature students with a strong practical experience may be considered
· opportunity available immediately, duration anticipated as a minimum of a 2 - 3 months with possibility of extension
Please submit your resume and references