3 weeks ago,
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING RESUMES Openings in Q1 and likely Q2 2024
Tundra Site Services is always on the hunt for Journeyman Millwrights interested in fly-in/out opportunities in the arctic. Process plant shutdowns, and general site equipment maintenance at a variety of sites.
Our client’s permanent camps are well serviced and organized with excellent food, facilities and safety programs.
Top performers are often able to secure regular and on-going opportunities. Tundra Site Services calls on a team of regulars to support on-client projects with a variety of schedules, we’re happy to learn more about qualified applicants and how we can help them to further their career goals.
Qualified candidates will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
– Journeyman Millwright Ticket, if Red Seal, please let us know
– Industrial, mining and process plant shutdown experience an asset.
– Willingness to work indoors/outdoors and to travel/work in a remote camp environment.
– Ability to meet all prescreening requirements including criminal record check, drug test and medical. Full disclosure is best policy, some items that you think may disqualify you may be tolerated depending on severity and history.
– A strong commitment to site safety policy and procedures.
– Strong verifiable references from previous employers.
– 12hrs work days
– Competitive wages
– Opportunity for regular assignments
– Tools, food, lodging and charter flights from designated pick up points
– Ltd or Inc owner/operators, or payroll employees are both welcome to apply
We look forward to your application – apply now!Apply Now
Tundra Site Services
Why work here?
Strong team delivering professional results
Tundra Site Services is supplier of specialty industrial manpower services to clients across Canada and the Northern Territories. Our diverse team of highly skilled personnel offer short, medium, or long-term manpower solutions to our highly reputable industrial clients. We will not sell, or distribute your information. We will contact you if opportunities arise for which we feel you are qualified and may be interested - why not stay informed of opportunities in your field? Apply today! *We also encourage you to follow our Facebook Page to stay informed of job postings.